Friday, July 11, 2008

New Look.

Same great product, Brand new look!

Okay, so as you can tell, I might be a tad bit bored. I was getting tired of all the purple... and I figured if *I* was getting tired of it, whew, you guys must have really been tired of purple! I'm not tired of the color purple... it will always be my favorite color (I think - though pink is coming back)... I agree it was a bit much. I find with this neutral background, the purple decor sticks out much more! :)

Ahh... enjoy it. Don't be surprised if it changes again. We'll see. I'm not 100% happy with this template choice... I wish I knew more HTML and I could change some more things... maybe that will be the next thing I learn as I sit/lay here in bed...

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I like the new look. It's a really nice color scheme. :)