Saturday, August 18, 2007

Reflections on teaching

I have not fallen off the face of the earth, I promise... but my real life has started again. Being a kindergarten teacher takes a lot of steam and time at the beginning of a new school year. Chugga chugga choo choo! I love it though... even the 12-14 hour days when I am trying to make everything "just right". I love teaching. I love taking the time to figure out the right lesson, the exact placement of the furniture and even the plants (something new... I've decided to have an indoor garden this year!). My room is VERY bright... and I've decided that I think the window sill is too bright for many plants (I killed one the first weekend I left it in the window - oops!).

Anywho - there are days that I don't feel I did a good job, or know that there's more I should have done with the kids... so I'll reflect back on this post to remind me how much I love teaching and how much I hope it loves me :).

School begins Wednesday!
Action on my other blog should begin soon!~
You can also check out my school's website just to see what's going on there. Things are updated often.

Pray for me this week. Meeting the parents is always an adventure into the unknown.

1 comment:

Nicole Bradica said...

Many prayers, Luv!! Glad you're back to blogging:)