Friday, August 03, 2007

ProLife Voting

Trying to stay off my feet today to recover from the week at band camp, I decided to do some research into things I haven't had a chance to be updated on lately...

In my search I found this article about the candidates for president - 2008. It is very important to stay informed and I just haven't had the chance. This was helpful for me to get an overall concensus on where candidates stand in regard to pro-life/anti-abortion issues. If anyone has any other solid resources on this topic, feel free to leave them in the comment section.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey CutePie!
i read your blog everyday, but i must say it pales in comparrison to hanging out with you.
You two need to come over (or vice versa) and hang out with us before school craziness starts again!!
love and honks,
your secret admirer

JRH said...

"anonymous"
let's hang out this weekend.

Nicole Bradica said...

The Blue Castle is easy reading. If you liked the Anne of Green Gables series, you'll enjoy this one by the same author. I like it because it reminds me of my Island in Canada and our fishing trips:)

Anonymous said...

dave is getting married saturday....
E

JRH said...

Oh - right... it's august already! WOW!