Monday, August 11, 2008

The time has come (please pray!)

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go......... cuz I'm leaving on a jetplane. don't know when I'll be back again... oh, babe, I hate to go (not really!)

it's true. The much awaited, many hours in time spent planning for, trip/adventure/vacation to Europe will commence in less than 24 hours. Of course, there are some jitters, though this will be the 4th trip for me across the big wide sea... but hopefully the excitement will overtake the jitters... and all will be good. I just want to be in Europe already.

I'm asking for all of your prayers for a safe, healthy, on time, fun having time in Malmo, Sweden, Rome and Florence, Italy, and Munich, Germany. Your prayers and intentions will be with us throughout the time - especially when visiting holy sites of pilgrimage.

Itinerary in brief:

Aug. 12 leave US
Aug. 13 Arrive Copenhagen, take train to Sweden
Aug. 14 Sweden
Aug. 15 (Assumption) Fly to Rome
Aug. 16 Rome
Aug. 17 Rome
Aug. 18 Rome
Aug. 19 Florence
Aug. 20 Fly to Munich
Aug. 21 Munich
Aug. 22 Fly back to Sweden
Aug. 23 Anna's wedding
Aug. 24 Sweden
Aug. 25 Fly back to US

Crazy, I know, but we'll see a lot while we're there!

I love you all... Please, stop what you're doing right now and pray for us (especially for health and safety)!!

No comments: