Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Sr. Karol Joseph


What an amazing day! We got to view Sr. Karol Joseph taking her first profession of vows as a sister in the Dominican Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist! What a blessing to be able to be a part of this special day! It was truely awesome. An additional, unexpected bonus was to be able to have a tour of the mother house where she spends all/most of her days and now I can really picture her life where she is! I just feel so fortunate to be able to be there - it was - selfishly, better for me that I was there than for her, I'm sure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cutePie!
thanks for posting these pics. Unfortunately, my pc suffers from slow connection speed (44k!!!) and i cant view all the pics on the sidebar, let alone download them. Any change i could get you to email a few to me directly? I was really hoping for the featured one on your blog, along with the ones of baby bell ringer. ;) Thanks!
E

Anonymous said...

Good words.