Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tony, Tony come around...


Something's lost and can't be found........

Have you ever lost something that makes that feeling in your gut twist and tug? Maybe it was something someone let your borrow, or something very expensive.

Well, this weekend, my husband lost something very expensive - not necessarily in monetary value, but in sentimental and sacramental value - his wedding ring.

After losing practically everything I owned in Hurricane Katrina - even many things with significant value both monetarily and sentimentally, this loss seems worse... and I felt dumb for feeling sad about it. Thanks to my friends and sisters, I have realized that it's okay to be sad about it.

Please unite with me in prayer to St.s Jude and Anthony - that it will be found as Jon Paul and I go back to the camp grounds where it was lost.

Thanks.

No comments: