Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Accomplished





Amongst my long list of "To Do's" this summer, I was to turn our third bedroom - otherwise known as the craft room or guest room - into exactly that: a craft room/bedroom. Before it was really more of a storage unit that happened to have craft supplies and a bed in it. Thanks to a $25 drafting table purchased at a local thrift store and some plastic containers, I (with the aid of my hubby) was able to successfully accomplish turning this 10'x10' room into a suitable guest bedroom and a craft room... and even a gift wrapping center (the gift wrapping supplies are in the drawers beside the bed: 1st drawer bows and ribbons, 2nd drawer gift bags, and 3rd drawer tissue paper). All of the other stuff cluttering the room was our garage sale pile that moved out to the shed.
For the first time, I can actually walk around in the room and not worry about stepping on something... AND I know exactly where everything is.

Needless to say, I can scratch this job off my list.

1 comment:

Nicole Bradica said...

I am working on ours as well...I still have a bit to go.